Website Zevo Health
Zevo is a fully integrated workplace wellbeing provider. We understand that every company has different goals, needs and characteristics. Our team of psychologists, performance nutritionists and experts in the field of physical health, conduct in-depth research and thereafter develop and tailor strategic corporate wellbeing programmes based on the outcome of our analysis that creates impactful positive change on both micro (individual) and macro (organisational) levels. We aim to create the healthiest workplaces across the globe to ensure that the organisation’s most important asset – its employees are energised and thriving.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a consultative and tenacious Sales Executive to join our high energy, growing sales team.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, networking, and outbound activity. Closing deals and achieving targets is essential to this role.
Your role will be to qualify incoming sales leads and to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies outbound business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Manage prospects through the full sales cycle from initial enquiry to closing business
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Manage pipeline, sales administration and reporting tools
Requirements for this role:
· 3+ consecutive years in a B2B Sales Role
· Proven work experience in a B2B sales role
· Motivation for Sales
· Prospecting Skills (including LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Track record of achieving sales targets and sales goals
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations to potential customers
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
· Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Desirable but not essential for the role:
· Selling internationally
Job Type and Salary:
· 35K-38K Base Salary plus commission
· Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.salesjobs.ie.