Website Zevo Health
About Zevo Health
Zevo Health optimises employee engagement through health programmes. Zevo Health is a rapidly expanding business with prestigious clients. Zevo Health is specialised in delivery research-based wellbeing programmes within workplaces globally.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time Client Services Facilitator based in our head office in Dublin City Centre, working remotely during Covid.
The Client Services Facilitator is the key contact person for Employee Assistance (EA) clients requiring non-complex care support. This role involves administrative support in the facilitation of EA services and positive intervention outcomes for our clients. This role will involve working cross-departmentally with a range of clients, therefore strong communication skills are essential.
The role will assist with arranging and monitoring services to fulfil support plans. The Client Services Facilitator will demonstrate a high-level of customer service at all times; being responsive, professional and timely with all enquiries. This role requires a clear understanding and commitment to all enquiries and redirecting as appropriate.
- Answer telephone and email queries to facilitate and coordinate client appointments
- Review intake information on client database and discuss as required
- Provide information, support and resources over the phone, by email, chat and text
- Ensure the client understands their rights and responsibilities and informed consent is provided for service
- Refer the client to relevant Zevo Health staff/supports and external service providers as required
- Resource development and capacity building: Assist in content development for programme services
- Identify and share service knowledge and networking opportunities in the team and organisation, updating relevant databases
- Monitor client progress and quality of service delivery
- Monitor quality of services provided via spot checks, client feedback and satisfaction surveys
- If the complexity of client’s needs increases, escalate and refer to the appropriate team
- Liaise with service providers regarding quality delivery and client needs
- Support and assist with Social Media and online content
- Assist with the development of online tools/engagement/Pulse Surveys
Continuous Improvement and Quality
- Adhere to all relevant legislation, programme guidelines and accreditation standards
- Ensure all required data is gathered and stored in relevant databases and files
- Follow Zevo Health policies, processes and procedures, and all relevant program guidelines
- Attend and participate in team meetings as requested
Performance and Development
- Meet individual and organisational targets and key performance indicators and work within the agreed quality and practise framework.
- Adhere to documented process and procedure to support organisational strategies and enable performance reporting.
- Undertake training as required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously, and to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
Key Selection Criteria
- Planning and organisational skills in managing self and external contacts
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite and exposure and/or ability to acquire skills for an inhouse client database system
- Customer Service
- Developing surveys using Qualtrics
- Social Media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioural Health, Counselling, Rehabilitation or closely related field
- Membership with relevant professional body such as PSI, BPS, IACP, BACP
This Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties. The person appointed may be required to perform other duties as appropriate which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the position.
- Education and Training Fund
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
To apply for this job please visit ie.indeed.com.