Website Zevo Health
We are looking for a fully qualified mental health practitioner, (Psychologist, Psychotherapist or Counselling Psychologist) accredited with a recognised professional body (PSI, IACP, BPS) to work with Zevo Health and join our team of talented affiliates.
You will join our team of experts in workplace wellbeing and together with them, you will continuously deliver high-quality services to meet the needs of Zevo Health’s clients.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment supporting the client’s employees. Therefore adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness is a must.
Please note we are looking for someone who is flexible and can work an evening shift role, 5.30 pm – 2 am. You will be working on the client’s premises.
About Zevo Health
Zevo Health optimizes employee engagement through health programs. Zevo Health is a rapidly expanding business with prestigious clients. Zevo Health is specialised in mental health in the workplace.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and deliver evidence-based psychological wellbeing training to Zevo Health’s client
- Facilitate group workshops and individual coaching/ therapeutic 1-2-1s
- Adhere to the Health Coach code of conduct to escalate risk situations
- Design and deliver content for blogs and webinars
- Designing and delivering new trainings based on the needs of the client
- Compiling reports for the client
- Keep up to date with current literature informing best practice within workplace wellbeing programmes
- Forecast the wellbeing support required for teams that you may be working with directly
This Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties. The person appointed may be required to perform other duties as appropriate which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the position.
Skills & Qualifications
- Masters Psychology degree (with demonstrated mental health treatment and intervention skills) or MSc MA Psychotherapy or Counselling
- CBT Skills or diploma
- Familiarity with CORE Assessment
- Demonstrate excellent listening, communication, decision-making and assessment skills
Desirable but not essential for the role:
- PHd Counselling Psychology or similar
- DBT training
- ACT training
- Motivational Interviewing Skills
- Safe talk, level 1 & 2; ASIST
- Minimum of 2 Years Post Qualification Experience working with adults (voluntary experience and placements will be considered)
- Experience working with a variety of presenting issues
- Group Facilitation skills
- Experience developing and delivering group training
- Provides Short-Term, Solution-Focused interventions
- Experience of working in an MDT
- Culturally-sensitive and globally-contextual practitioner – (experience of working with diverse populations)
- Training and experience working with those at risk of or affected by suicide
- Experience of Work-Related Issues & Work-Related stress
- Trust & Safety Awareness
- You will be expected to attend weekly internal supervision groups
- You are expected to be in receipt of ongoing external supervision
- Fully Accredited Member of a Recognized Professional Body (i.e. IACP, ICP, PSI, BPS, etc.)
- Always keep up to date with best practice and procedures
- Be responsible for your own cpd
- Adhere to code of conduct and be able to flag limitations in work and risk
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
To apply for this job please visit ie.indeed.com.