Mental Health Toolkit
Live or pre-recorded option
No. of Participants
Live = 100
Pre-recorded = No limit
- Learn techniques and skills to take control of their mental health.
- Understand how to recognise poor mental health with a focus on Anxiety, Stress and Depression.
- Explore several self-care practices to build resilience.
- Learn simple breathing exercises to support self-regulation.
- Learn about empathy and simple active listening skills to support others struggling with mental health issues.
Any member with an interest in learning various tools and techniques on how we can look after ourselves to ensure positive wellbeing.
Hear from past participants of our workshops
“Not that I’m on all the webinars by any stretch but that was one of the best in the 12 years I’ve been here.”
“The training gave me a better understanding of different kinds of mental health issues, some of which I was not aware of. The role playing gave me a better insight on how to potentially deal with an issue if it arose”
Get in touch about this workshop today
Simply fill out the below form and one of our team members will be in touch to organise everything with you.