Never in human history have we collectively been aware of, and indeed consumed by, our physical appearance – thanks to widespread access to camera technology and constant exposure to social media.
This evolution has come hand in hand with many positive and negative aspects, especially in the realm of body image and wellbeing. In this podcast we will be unpacking the impact this is having on our values and sense of self-worth, individually and societally – and how this is profoundly re-shaping us, both figuratively and literally.
Some key points we will cover:
- The impact of social media and technology on body image
- How aspiring towards ideals affects wellbeing
- The art of embracing perfection in imperfection
- Actively participating in transformation of the body
- Celebrating longevity and the beauty in ageing