Joining us on this episode of Zevo Talks is Ann Gleeson, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner at Zevo Health. Ann has trained in the areas of psychology, counselling, and psychotherapy.
In this episode, Ann explores Christmas and how it can be a difficult time for many. As many go back into family dynamic roles, there can be difficult triggers that people experience. Understanding why Christmas can be so hard is key to knowing how to deal with how you feel. By equipping yourself with the right tools it can be very helpful for having an easier Christmas experience.
- Understanding why you may be feeling this way
- Dealing with financial pressures
- Respect your boundaries
- Use the time for yourself as well as others
Important contact details:
- TEXT ABOUT IT – 50808: Text “HELLO” to 50808 – free, anonymous 24-hour messaging service
- Women’s Aid Ireland: 24 hour national freephone helpline – call 1800 341 900
- Men’s Aid Ireland: National confidential helpline – call 01 554 3811 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, Sat&Sun 10am to 2pm)
- Samaritan’s Ireland: 24 hour helpline – call 116123 https://www.safeireland.ie/get-help/where-to-find-help/
You can listen to the podcast below: