Joining us on this month’s episode of Zevo Talks is Dr. Michelle Teo, Chartered Counselling Psychologist and Health and Wellbeing Director at Zevo. Michelle will explore how seasonal changes can impact our psychological wellbeing.
- Understanding the relevance of how seasons can affect us.
- The importance of social support and connection.
- What we can notice in ours and others behavioral changes for seasonal affects.
- Insert exercises into our days that can help with clarity of thought.
- How sleep hygiene can assist recovery.
Also listen here: