Choose another country to see content specific to your location
Siobhan is the director of client services in CPL, one of Ireland’s largest talent solutions company. She is known for her work in CPL’s ‘future of work institute’ which examines workplace trends and diversity and inclusion. Siobhan is also a member of the Board of the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and chairs the Labour task force.
In this podcast, Siobhan explores:
- The importance of always looking ahead at the changing environment around us and how it can impact us in the workplace.
- The rise of flexible and remote working.
- How companies can effectively practice diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
- Steps that can be made to future-proof any organisation.
- What it means to have a work/life blend.