Rebuilding Connection and Supporting Psychological Safety in the Workplace
To celebrate National Workplace Wellbeing Day, we are hosting an event that is taking place virtually at 10:00 am on Friday 29th April.
As we all navigate our way through the transition of returning to the office, this may prove a difficult adjustment for both employer and employee.
To ensure this transition is as seamless as possible, we are bringing together four leading wellbeing specialists to discuss how we can all rebuild social connections and instill psychological safety in the workplace.
Our forward-thinking and expert-led speakers for this panel discussion include:
- Dr. Mike Oliver, Health Psychologist, and Chartered Psychologist
- Pamela Lennon, Wellbeing Consultant
- Ann Gleeson, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Topics to be explored
- Leadership and workplace health
- Taking breaks and psychological/physical health
- Balance when the workday structure re-adjusts
- Psychological safety and the link with hybrid working and team culture
- Collaboration – connecting and working with a dispersed team
- Self-care in times of transition
Meet the speakers
Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner