Product Launch -
An Introduction To Our New EAP
At Zevo Health, our mission is to help your employees thrive, both in the workplace and in their home. Employee wellbeing cannot be ignored. Our Employee Assistance Programme aims to make sure this doesn’t happen and ensures that employers have a place where their employees can come and talk about any of the difficulties they may be experiencing through a safe and confidential service.
Our compassionate team of counselors are available for remote support, meaning that counselling services can be accessed no matter the location of your employee.
Emma Cooke, Commercial Manager for Zevo Health and Davina Ramkissoon, Health and Wellbeing Director for Zevo Health will explore and provide attendees with an insight into our Employee Assistance Programme. This webinar will explain the key benefits of the programme and how the technology behind it operates.
This webinar will explore the following:
- Welcome to the webinar and outline of the event
- What is an Employee Assistance Programme?
- Why do EAP’s exist and why are they so important?
- How Zevo Health’s EAP is different and how it has evolved?
- A practical walkthrough of the offering and how it operates