Exploring how to deal with stress and distress
Stress is something everyone experiences in varying degrees and frequency, but not everyone has the skills to manage it effectively and buffer against its harmful effects. Stress arises when perceived demands outweigh the perceived access to resources, or perceived ability to meet the demand.
Join Karolina Trus, Wellbeing Specialist for Zevo Health as she explores the area of workplace stress, what is the cause of it and how organisations can implement practical and effective ways to reduce stress and distress among their employees.
This webinar will cover:
- What is the cause of workplace stress
- How employers can reduce workplace stress for employees
- The skills and tools required to handle daily stressors
- Learn how to develop strategies and techniques to help reduce your stress levels
- How to boost your employee’s performance