How to manage stress and burnout
Join us for this month’s webinar brought to you by Health Coach, Leeanne Rose O’Morain. In this webinar, Leeane will discuss the psychological impact of working in an environment that is ever-changing, fast-paced, and high-stress.
The pandemic has had a significant impact on lifestyle, both personal and professional. Leanne will be discussing some of the new challenges associated with the pandemic as well as how the current climate may exacerbate pre-existing stressors and influence susceptibility to stress and burnout.
This webinar will discuss the following:
- How to spot signs of stress
- How to allocate power-down periods from devices, news and social media
- Creating and maintaining healthy and adaptive routines and rituals – Connecting with your values and finding acceptance for the things outside of your control
- How to maximise your commute for mental health and relaxation / decompression
- Self-care; The importance of taking vacation days, creating mental space, self-compassion, establishing boundaries, asking for help / peer support
- Noticing and addressing negative coping strategies (e.g. increased alcohol consumption)
- Suggestions for healthy coping strategies such as journaling, meditation, yoga, physical exercise, time in nature, practising gratitude, driving social connection