Workplace wellbeing is an important and popular topic that has led to employers making big investments in employee well-being. One area of focus that has received less attention is sleep, but sleep and work productivity is an essential component of employee health. The amount of sleep required to feel rested varies from individual to individual. Understanding what affects our sleep and how to avoid these interruptions is crucial in achieving quality sleep.
Joining us to explore how to build the habit of achieving quality sleep is Health Coach, John Paul Hughes MSc. John Paul will focus on regaining your sleep with simple, practical steps. John Paul will be covering some of our worst habits and how to break them.
This webinar will explore the following:
- The importance of sleep and recovery and how it can affect your day to day living
- How to achieve quality sleep
- When can I drink coffee and tea?
- What should I eat before bed?
- Why do I wake up so early?
- Why can’t I fall asleep?